- Ethereum price is trading in negative territory, losses of some 1.90% on Wednesday.
- ETH/USD bulls hit with further rejection at the $180 price territory, as seen over the past four sessions.
- A big retest of daily support could be seen down at $165 price mark, failure to hold could be punishing.
Spot rate: 181.84
Relative change: -0.10%
ETH/USD daily chart
- The price continues to face rejection in a big supply area, the first barrier stands at $180, running up to $200.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Market bears are testing critical near-term support at the lower end of the current narrowing range.