Content Neutrality Network (CNN) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $1.22 Million
Content Neutrality Network (CURRENCY:CNN) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 12th. In the last week, Content Neutrality Network has traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Content Neutrality Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, CoinBene, UEX and CoinEx. Content Neutrality Network has a market cap of $7.52 million and approximately $1.22 million worth of Content Neutrality Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.69 or 0.00426575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.63 or 0.02356745 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012380 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00158168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004105 BTC.
Content Neutrality Network Token Profile
Content Neutrality Network was first traded on February 28th, 2018. Content Neutrality Network’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,035,223,816 tokens. Content Neutrality Network’s official Twitter account is @CNN_Blockchain. Content Neutrality Network’s official website is cnntoken.io.
Content Neutrality Network Token Trading
Content Neutrality Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinEx, CoinBene, DDEX, HADAX, UEX and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Neutrality Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Neutrality Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Content Neutrality Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Neutrality Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Neutrality Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.