Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded down 21.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 29th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 34.7% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.69 or 0.00020114 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, LBank, Indodax and Exrates. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $105.59 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00018197 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003666 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00030776 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00159591 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008796 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000308 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond (CRYPTO:BCD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 156,756,875 coins and its circulating supply is 153,756,875 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, QBTC, LBank, Coinnest, BtcTrade.im, Crex24, BigONE, Exrates, Huobi, Kucoin, Binance, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Gate.io, Indodax, CoinBene, YoBit and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Diamond Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bitcoin Diamond and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.