Automotive Blockchain Market Research Report by Mobility (Commercial Mobility, Personal Mobility, and Shared Mobility), by Provider (Application and Solution Provider, Infrastructure and Protocols Provider, and Middleware Provider), by Application , by End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Automotive Blockchain Market Research Report by Mobility, by Provider, by Application, by End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045482/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Automotive Blockchain Market is expected to grow from USD 485.96 Million in 2020 to USD 1,506.14 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Automotive Blockchain Market is expected to grow from EUR 426.09 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,320.61 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Automotive Blockchain Market is expected to grow from GBP 378.80 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,174.02 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Automotive Blockchain Market is expected to grow from JPY 51,864.24 Million in 2020 to JPY 160,743.30 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Automotive Blockchain Market is expected to grow from AUD 705.67 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,187.11 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Blockchain to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Mobility, the Automotive Blockchain Market studied across Commercial Mobility, Personal Mobility, and Shared Mobility.
Based on Provider, the Automotive Blockchain Market studied across Application and Solution Provider, Infrastructure and Protocols Provider, and Middleware Provider.
Based on Application , the Automotive Blockchain Market studied across Financing, Mobility Solutions, Smart Contracts, and Supply Chain.
Based on End User, the Automotive Blockchain Market studied across Mobility as a Service Provider, OEMs, and Vehicle Owners.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Blockchain Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Blockchain Market including Accenture PLC, Autoblock Srl, AXT, Inc., BigchainDB GmbH, BigchainDB GmbH, Carblock, Carvertical, Consensys Inc, Context Labs, Inc., Cube Technology, Inc., Dashride, Foam SpA, GEM Co Ltd, HCL Technologies Limited, Helbiz, Inc., Helbiz, Inc., IBM Corporation, Loyyal Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NXM Labs Inc, NXM Labs Inc., RSK Labs Ltd., Shiftmobility, ShiftMobility Inc., Tech Mahindra Limited, and Xain AG.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Blockchain Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Blockchain Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Blockchain Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Blockchain Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Blockchain Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Blockchain Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Blockchain Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045482/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001